Due to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) law WhiteNordics.com needs to inform you about your privacy and personal data. WhiteNordics.com is committed to protect your personal data and that your privacy is respected.
In this privacy statement, we want to give you a transparent information on what information we collect and how we deal with your personal data. We can ensure you that your privacy will be respected anytime.
- To process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it is provided, these goals and type personal data are described in this Privacy statement;
- Using your personal data is limited to only the data which are needed for purposes for which they will be processed;
- Using technical and organisational measures for protecting your personal data personal
- Your personal data will not be given to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they are provided
- We are aware of your rights concerning your personal data and to respect this
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions about your privacy our personal data, please contact us:
6005 Ålesund / Norway
Why we use your personal data?
WhiteNordics.com uses your personal data processed for the following purposes and legal bases:
- processing your order through our webshop, we only use the data which you gave up to complete the order
- email marketing; only if you gave us the permission to do this
For the above objectives we ask the following personal data from you:
- Name, First name, address
We use only the data which you gave us!
The data you give us can be used by third parties if this is necessary for carrying out the purposes (order processing and email marketing)!
We use a third party for:
- Web hosting & Payments (Domeneshop and Stripe)
- Newsletters and invitations, only with your approval (Mailchimp)
Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the right to have access to personal data which we received from you. You can ask us at anytime to delete or adjust your personal data. Please contact us if you have any questions by email or call us on WhatsApp.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data please contact us directly about this. You always have the right to complain to the Privacy Commission, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Last update: 22 august 2019